FORGIVE ME OH LADY
Lemme sleep I'm so dead
Lemme cry I'm so sad..
Lemme feel the pain oh baby..
It'll make you glad...
Lemme feel the pain oh baby..
It'll make you glad...
I ain't the dark dream of yours
Lemme sleep on your lap I'm so dead...
I am so dead...
I am so dead...
You're a broken angel...
You live with a pain in your heart...
Oh lady I couldn't feel I couldn't say...
You were falling so apart...
You live with a pain in your heart...
Oh lady I couldn't feel I couldn't say...
You were falling so apart...
You too cry you too wipe tears in d corner...
Give me one last smile...
Lady I love you l am crazy I am yours always and forever...
Give me one last smile...
Lady I love you l am crazy I am yours always and forever...
I look back I see it now...
Hold me up once for the last time...
I won't make you cry again even in my dreams...
Forgive me angel I can't die even if I die...
I won't make you cry again even in my dreams...
Forgive me angel I can't die even if I die...
I fear to look into the mirror I fear to be alone...
Lady... oh lady...
I feel your world now through your eyes...
Lady... oh lady...
I feel your world now through your eyes...
I die to be your man your love is so Divine ...
Forgive me lady Your love is so Divine ...
Forgive me lady Your love is so Divine ....
Forgive me lady Your love is so Divine ....
Comments
Post a Comment