FOR JUST ONE LAST BREATH...
I know you're in pain,
You'd fear to trust me again..
I made The sky dark for you
But I lost the blues for me now..
You'd fear to trust me again..
I made The sky dark for you
But I lost the blues for me now..
The yards we walked was too clear..
But I put thorns into it..
I was blind It bladed your feet..
But I put thorns into it..
I was blind It bladed your feet..
Now I look behind it's only remorse..
Now I see I live without my GOD !!
Now I see I live without my GOD !!
Now I clean dark cloud
Which make you cry...
Today I hold my soul for you..
I know my mistakes I've petals for something new..
I live my life today to show you my new truth..
Trust me till my last breath your smile is my crew !!
Which make you cry...
Today I hold my soul for you..
I know my mistakes I've petals for something new..
I live my life today to show you my new truth..
Trust me till my last breath your smile is my crew !!
Forgive me for the thorns that killed your soul..
I cry every day I touched them with closed eyes ..
I beg I pray now God can't even change my fate..
I cry every day I touched them with closed eyes ..
I beg I pray now God can't even change my fate..
I know I believe you'd find your world back
Forgive me for just One last Breath !!!
Forgive me for just One Last Breath !!!
Forgive me for just One last Breath !!!
Forgive me for just One Last Breath !!!
Comments
Post a Comment