NO REASON

You were there for no reason
You were there when my sun set in my dawn..
Beautiful my life is when I feel
O yeah when I feel you are no one's
Just mine own and own

My breathe was never so beautiful
Never so alive
The moments you're not around me
Take me away from my life
Closing my eyes I dream of you
Looking into the stars I shine with you
When I feel the touch of yours
I surf the sky I fly so high

I feel you I dream you I love to breathe you
The rain of your life in me washes me to the hue
It's a November rain when you smile in my arms
Adios says goodbye to adieu

I break the prison of sorrow
Your smile for the moment drives me through every season..
You never let me see the dark dawn...
You love to love me for no reason...
You are there with me to treasure trust
Because there is no reason
There is no reason ....

Comments

Popular Posts