EVEN IF I DIE ...
I was so mean I was so wrong...
I tried to cover the sky of your own...
I see my foolishness dat killed your sun..
Now I see...
I wasn't really grown...
I see my foolishness dat killed your sun..
Now I see...
I wasn't really grown...
I dragged thy love to the valley of death...
Please forgive me Lord darkness is now my fate..
Please forgive me Lord darkness is now my fate..
Lady you've seen I can see the world through your eyes now..
I was fool I was blind I was covering d world you see..
I die to see you smiling in my love..
forgive me my heart beats to lay on your feet...
I was fool I was blind I was covering d world you see..
I die to see you smiling in my love..
forgive me my heart beats to lay on your feet...
The ocean where sun shows me d dawns are your smiles.....
Your tepid tears now bleed through my eyes...
Your tepid tears now bleed through my eyes...
Lady my heart says there would be no regret..
Now I know I can see your smile while napping in my arms even if I Die....
I am always yours even if I die...
It's my only wish, oh lady I'll never again let you cry..
Even if I die...
Even if I die...
Awesome work dude! Hidden talent... :) great going..
ReplyDeleteThanks man... m coming with some more... will be published soon... :)
ReplyDelete