No more tears because it's you....
You are smile you are fear...
You are a soul of god ..
Don't be afraid angel..
You wont bleed anymore tear..
Don't be afraid angel..
You wont bleed anymore tear..
You live in the earth so do I...
I will speak it out I have seen god with my eyes..
I will speak it out I have seen god with my eyes..
Don't go away like a selfish cloud...
You were are will be loved even if my soul dies and dies..
You were are will be loved even if my soul dies and dies..
A dream is like a feather ..
Blow them high. ..
Lord is there don't u worry.
My sky is for u only to fly and fly...
Blow them high. ..
Lord is there don't u worry.
My sky is for u only to fly and fly...
Knowing nothing is neither my fault nor yours...
You bleed blue...
I am never a broken hearty o lady...
What I know is only real and true...
You bleed blue...
I am never a broken hearty o lady...
What I know is only real and true...
My arms are empty..
They miss being touched...
You are not there to make them smile...
They miss being touched...
You are not there to make them smile...
You are not there to fill the space...
But they smile you cared for them once as the touch God's own breathe..
But they smile you cared for them once as the touch God's own breathe..
I am not lost without you...
I am not counting my every heartbeat without you....
Yes I do exist in a real meaning. ..
All that would be counted...
Its you and you..
You and you..
You and you..
I am not counting my every heartbeat without you....
Yes I do exist in a real meaning. ..
All that would be counted...
Its you and you..
You and you..
You and you..
Comments
Post a Comment