A poem of fear and smile......
Don't touch me...
I will fall for you...
Don't look at me I will die for you..
Go away without losing anything...
You will feel I am always there for you...
Don't look at me I will die for you..
Go away without losing anything...
You will feel I am always there for you...
I see you in my heart...
You ain't fake ..
Lady don't look back go ahead...
It is a truth game played by the time...
You ain't fake ..
Lady don't look back go ahead...
It is a truth game played by the time...
You were beside me...
I didn't touch you...
If only that was my fault...
You look forward you will be always fight for something new...
I didn't touch you...
If only that was my fault...
You look forward you will be always fight for something new...
I don't want to be a dead memory...
I don't want to be a sin..
You are the brave heart...
You will know...
I am never ...not to be so mean...
I don't want to be a sin..
You are the brave heart...
You will know...
I am never ...not to be so mean...
You grab your dreams walk in the sky...
I am here for you always...
You touch the sun just fly and fly...
I am here for you always...
You touch the sun just fly and fly...
You are my unknown world..
You are my peace...
You are the lady of your own rules...
I don't want to be bad dreams who destroy the air you breathe...
You are my peace...
You are the lady of your own rules...
I don't want to be bad dreams who destroy the air you breathe...
Lady you are brave
Lady you are your eyes. .
O lady don't wipe the tepid drops..
Look around the world is full of smiles...
The world is full of smiles...
The world is full of smiles...
Lady you are your eyes. .
O lady don't wipe the tepid drops..
Look around the world is full of smiles...
The world is full of smiles...
The world is full of smiles...
Comments
Post a Comment