Faceless Magic

Suddenly something pushes me from the mattress below. All my bedroom clothes leave their hangers. Blankets are in the air and I am levitated towards the roof slab. I can just move my head. I can see somebody in the darkness and I see a person with navy blue tuxedo, white gloves, black shoes without a face , without a neck.  My hands are locked & my legs... I cannot move. His face is like a dice of the Ludo game and one edge faces me as if that is a nose. I murmur the name of Lord and I come down slowly. I come down and try to hit him on neck but my fist passes through air only. I am pushed upwards again, my body is wrapped in blanket. I am totally paralyzed... my mouth takes a distorted shape, hands and legs become stiff at different angles, saliva flows out of my mouth but I cannot wipe, eyelids allow me to watch only the death now with a narrow gap and the Faceless Magician. I can see the wall, I can see the clothes in the air and I can see the 2nd bed below. For the last time I murmur the name of Lord several times till my breath leaves forever and suddenly I am thrashed. I can open my eyes but cannot move. My hands, legs & face are still stiff, still paralyzed. After almost 2 hours I get back to normal with my body and mind. Still cannot believe if it is real !!!

What an experience of Levitated Death by a Faceless Magic !!!

Comments

Popular Posts