Your deeds will never let you regret
I am running late......
I am running late than my fate......
You are on the mark......
You are above a mirage in the desert......
You are not a lie......
You ain't gonna run away......
You are just afraid of
The probables who don't let you fly!!!!!!
They were drowned then, yeah back then......
They are drowned now,
They do not praise you
But loves to take a vow !!!!!!
To touch the happiness of the heaven,
The world has made you fight a lot......
You are an angel for whom......
Sacrifice is just a sip from your will's pot!!!!!!
You think you are running late......
No o o o no......
You have given a challenge to your fate......
I know even if no one knows......
You always hate a hate,
Your deeds will never let you regret !!!!!!
Your deeds will never let you regret !!!!!!
Your deeds will never let you regret !!!!!!
I am running late than my fate......
You are on the mark......
You are above a mirage in the desert......
You are not a lie......
You ain't gonna run away......
You are just afraid of
The probables who don't let you fly!!!!!!
They were drowned then, yeah back then......
They are drowned now,
They do not praise you
But loves to take a vow !!!!!!
To touch the happiness of the heaven,
The world has made you fight a lot......
You are an angel for whom......
Sacrifice is just a sip from your will's pot!!!!!!
You think you are running late......
No o o o no......
You have given a challenge to your fate......
I know even if no one knows......
You always hate a hate,
Your deeds will never let you regret !!!!!!
Your deeds will never let you regret !!!!!!
Your deeds will never let you regret !!!!!!
Comments
Post a Comment